Sunday 12 October 2014

Danielle Peazer

Ever since my first blog post I think I've made it pretty clear that I absolutely love Danielle Peazer; her fashion, makeup and hair are always on point. I also love her because she is an extremely talented backing dancer (which is my ultimate dream job) aside from her busy lifestyle, Danielle some how finds the time to write amazing blog posts over on Idle Lane, which is actually an anagram of 'Danielle' (just a bit extra information for you there) One thing I really do admire about Danielle is that unlike most celebrities out there every time she posts a picture on twitter or instagram she always tells you where her whole outfit is from which is a massive help for people like me as I love, love, love her style.
 
I chose a few of my favourite looks from Danielle's blog from events (Which trust me was so hard) and I thought I'd share them with you!

 
Who's your fashionista, why not leave me a comment below? 

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!