Sunday 5 October 2014

Conker Picking

So for the past couple of weeks I've really been struggling with blog posts. It's not because I 'can't be bothered' because it really isn't, I absolutley love blogging but I can just never find the time because of school and my social life. Because I'm in year 11 at school I feel like teachers are putting so much pressure on us to apply for colleges, practise and revise for exams, so when I get home from school all I want to do is read some blog posts, watch some YouTube videos and spend time with my friends not spend a couple of hours writing blogposts. I've decided that whilst I'm at school I'm going to try and just upload once a week, weather that's Wednesday or Sunday I don't know. Friday was an inset day for my school so I though I'd try my best sit down and write a blog post. So here goes...

When I was a child one of my favourite things to do in autumn was to go Conker picking however, over the past couple of years I haven't bothered, so last week me and some of my friends though it was about time we went and collected some conkers. Honestly, I forgot how exciting it felt to successfully hit a spikey green sphere containing conkers and watching it fall to the ground; I felt 5 again and like always I found the biggest Conker. 

Normally when it gets to autumn I just wear the lipsticks and nail varnishes I would in summer but this year I'm loving the different shades of dark reds. Another thing I love about autumn is that I know winter is just around the corner as it's my all time favourite season, it also means christmas and my birthday is slowly approaching so you can't go wrong really. 

Here's a couple of photos I took whilst I was Conker picking.

      


      

                                               
What's your favourtie thing about Autumn, why not let me know below? Also if you have any blog posts you'd like to see me do, please let me know. 

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!