Sunday 21 September 2014

The TMI Tag!

So for quite a while now I've seen a lot of people doing the 'TMI Tag' so I thought I'd do it myself plus Shaaanxo tagged anyone who wanted to do it so yeah, I thought I would. For anyone who doesn't know what TMI stands for its To Much Information, which I believe Carrie Fletcher created? (Don't hold me to that though) However, I did change a couple of the question to suite Bloggers and not Youtuber's.

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS: 
1: What are you wearing? My comfys.
2: Ever been in love? Nope.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Fortunately not.
4: How tall are you? 5"5ish?
5: Any tattoos? No but I definitely want some when I'm older.
6: Any piercings? Yes! My belly, tongue, normal ear piercing, Tragus and cartridge. 
7: OTP? Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes #Zalfie.
8: Favourite show? I'd have to say Friends & The Chase haha.
9: Favourite bands? One Direction, The script, Mcbusted, One Republic and Little Mix.
10: Something you miss? My grandma and my best friend, Meg.
11: Favourite song? One Republic - Counting Stars.
12: How old are you? 15 nearly 16!
13: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius.
14: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone with a good sense of humour.
15: Favourite Quote? Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain! (Well something like that)
16: Favourite actor's? Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum and Adam Sandler.
17: Favourite actress's? Jennifer Anniston, Mila Kunis and Rachel McAdams.
18: Favourite colour? Mint green or pink.
19: Loud music or quite? Probably Loud depending on what mood I'm in!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bedroom, or go out with my friends.
21: How long does it take you to shower?  About 10 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For school 15 minutes however, at the weekend 1-2 hours. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No.
24: Turn on? Someone who can take a joke, make me laugh & definitely someone with a stubble (heart-eyed emoji)
25: Turn off? Guys that are big-headed & people who use chat up lines cringeeeeee!
26: The reason you became a blogger? I love reading other people blogs so it just made sense really.
27: Fears? Hiccups, the sea, going over a bridge with water underneath, boats and dying.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Probably Emmerdale or something haha.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Last night to my mum (awwww)
30: Meaning behind your blog Name? It's my name 'Eleanor Lloyd'
31: Last book you read? Katie Price - Love, Lipstick and Lies.
32: The book you’re currently reading? None at the minute but I'm planning on reading Giovanna Fletcher's book 'The One That I Want'
33: Last show you watched? Well I'm writing this whilst watching The X Factor so The X Factor.
34: Last person you talked to? There isn't one person specifically but my friends in a chat. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Friends.
36: Favourite food? Salmon!
37: Place you want to visit? There's so many but Australia without a doubt.
38: Last place you were? Other than my bed? Xscape.
39: Do you have a crush? Yes, Jake Quickenden!! 
40: Last time you kissed someone? Last weekend (monkey covering eyes emoji)
41: Last time you were insulted? Ermmm, I can't remember...
42: Favourite flavor of sweet? Watermelon or Cherry.
43: What instruments do you play? I can play pop goes the weasel on piano?
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My elephant ring that I wear pretty much every single day.
45: Last sport you played? I did trampolining in Pe, does that count?
46: Last song you sang? Nicki Minaj - Anaconda.
47: Favourite chat up line? I just find them extremely cringey but the only one I can think of is 'I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together'
48: Have you ever used it? No and I don't intend to.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday I went for a meal with my girls. 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Meg Bolderson & Danielle Peazer (even though she won't see this, it's worth a shot haha) & anybody else who wants to do it.

Have you done the 'TMI TAG' yet? Why not leave me a link below as I'd love to read them.

Enjoy your day, 
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!