Wednesday 17 December 2014

Drugstore Stocking Fillers

So it's Christmas in just over a week and quite a lot of people will of finished their Christmas shopping however, its not Christmas without a few stocking fillers, so I have the perfect gifts just for you. All of which you can find in drugstores and are under or maybe slightly over £10 so you don't need to break the bank.

Firstly, Barry M lipsticks. If you're anything like me and you have a collection of lipsticks then one thing that I would love to see in my stocking is lipsticks and at a Bargain price of £4.49 you seriously can't go wrong. The colours range from a dark blue, to a baby pink so they have all the colours you need.

Also from Barry M are their nail varnishes. They have such a wide range of colours and finishes to choose from. They have the standard nail varnishes, Gelly nail varnishes, Glitters and crackle effects to choose from again, at a bargain prices. The nail varnished vary from £2.99 - £3.99.
Sticking to nails, if your not the kind of girl who has the time or patience to paint their nails then why not take a look at Elegant Touch - House Of Holland range? There are loads to choose from! You can go for the classic nude or if you're feeling more adventurous check out their entire range here. The prices vary between £7.99 to £8.99.
L'Oreal lipsticks are amazing for stocking fillers as the packaging and the formula is just so beautiful. There's loads to choose from and over the years L'Oreal have worked with many celebrities to bring out their perfect lip colour and recently they have worked closely with Julianne Moore to bring out another lipstick to add to the Pure Red collection at the price of £6.99.
I love watching YouTube video's in my spare time as well as reading blogs and some of my favourite Youtuber's are Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Tanya Burr and Sam and Nic Chapman. Starting with the Zoe, recently she has brought out her own collection which consists of 2 makeup bags/pencil cases, a candle, body lotion, body mist, shower cream and a fizz bar with the prices varying between £4.00-£8.00. Next is Tanya burr, she's brought out many lip-glosses' and nail varnishes but I thought I'd show you her range of eyelashes. They're 6 to choose from and at the price of £5.49 you can't go wrong. Sam and Nic chapman are to me absolute geniuses as they have a makeup brush for everything you'd possibly need also with amazing quality. The individual brushes have price range of between £5.99-£12.99.
An last but not least, is eye shadow palettes. I absolutely love my Au Naturel and at the price of £7.99 what isn't there to love? There are10 palettes to choose from and as well as being perfect stocking fillers, they're also perfect for building up a makeup collection.

Have you got any ideas for beauty stocking fillers, why not leave me a comment letting me know?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!