Sunday 7 December 2014

Victoria Beckham

When it comes to fashion, Victoria Beckham is always on point weather she's going to a fashion launch, or just on a flying visit with her kids. I wasn't actually born when spice girls first got together, however, when I was about 5, I knew their hit songs and loved dancing around my grandmas house to them, and I'm pretty sure their songs made a couple of appearances in mine and my sisters shows in her living room. If you don't know who Victoria Beckham is then honestly, where on earth have you been? Well if you don't I'll tell you, she's part of the spice girls (like I said above) and also, she is married to one of the best football players who goes by the name of David Beckham! (Lucky girl)

Only recently have I discovered how on point Victoria's fashion actually is, so I thought I'd share a few outfits of hers with you. Victoria also has her own range called Victoria Beckham (bet you wasn't expecting it to be called that was you?)

If you've been reading my blog for a while now, it won't be a surprise that I love a good nail varnish, especially from Nails Inc so I honestly cant even tell you how ecstatic I was when I found out she had teamed up with them to bring out a collection, which is available from Monday 8th December ahhh!!

What's your favourite Victoria Beckham look, why not leave a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!