Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ariana Grande

At the minute one of my favourite celebrities is Ariana Grande. For anyone who doesn't who she is then basically you should! Ariana is an amazing singer with an incredible range, I've never heard a voice like hers ever, she can definitely hit those high notes. Recently she collaborated with Jessie J & Nicki Minaj to release the hit single 'Bang Bang' and I can honestly say its ones of my favourite song that's being released so far this year. She also just released a new single 'Break Free' from her brand new album 'My Everything'

Recently, Ariana changed the whole of her wardrobe to a more sexy, sophisticated look by adding knee high heeled boots, heels, bodysuits, making skirts and crop tops & dresses. She's kept this look constant over the last 4-5 months but mixed it up by changing the design, colour and pattern whilst performing live or attending an event. I love her style a lot, so I thought she deserved a blog post. I'd also just like to add that one of my proudest moments was when she followed me on twitter as I absolutely love her!

Teen Choice Awards 2014
 
iHeart Music Radio Awards 2014
 
                Vma's 2014
 
KTUphoria 2014
 
102.7 KIIS FM's 2014 Wango Tango Show

Do you like Ariana Grande's new style, why not leave me a comment below with your opinion?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!