Sunday 14 September 2014

Iggy Azalea

Another one of my favourite celebrities at the minute is Iggy Azalea as I just love her songs and style. I love learning new songs and raps and at me and my friends always find ourselves learning new raps  so we can sing them together and at the minute Iggy's songs are just perfect to do just that. For anyone who doesn't know who Iggy is, she's a singer from New South Wales (Australia)

Iggy hasn't been around for long but her name is definitely one to remember, all of her songs so far have been massive hits consisting of Work, Fancy ft. Charli XCX, Problem ft. Ariana Grande and more recently Black Widow ft. Rita Ora. What I love about Iggy is the content of her music as she writes from personal experiences and her upbringing furthermore, I absolutely love her album 'The New Classic' and I'm hoping that she will come on to the UK to tour as I would love to go and watch her live.

When performing live, just like Ariana Grande she likes to keep her outfits the same but change the colour style and pattern.

Performing with Charli XCX on Good Morning America
Performing with Ariana Grande at Wango Tango

Performing at MTV Woodie Awards


Performing at some of her gigs




What's your favourite look from Iggy Azalea, why not leave me comment below?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!