Wednesday 3 September 2014

Top 10 Nail Varnishes From Nails Inc

I know I haven't been blogging for that long but to date my most viewed blog post is my Barry M Gelly Swatches and actually, it was one of my favourite blog post to write as I love nail varnish and you will never see me without it on. Because I enjoyed it that much, it I though I'd stick to the theme of nail varnishes and share with you my top 10 by Nails Inc. I've been building up my nail varnish collection for about a year and a half now and it's mostly made up of Nails Inc so it was actually really hard to pick 10 but I did my best and managed to actually agree on my top 10. 

With Nails Inc there not as cheap as Barry M but they're still affordable, the quality of them are absolutely amazing and like I said before I'm one of those people who doesn't do an undercoat two layers and a top coat, I literally put one coat and that's it and with Nails Inc I can achieve just that! I'm not going to say it doesn't chip easily because it does, but I think that's down to me not using a top coat. However, you can definitely make it last!

Bakers Street

George Street

Haymarket
 
King Edward Street
 
Trafalgar Crescent
 
Mornington Crescent
 
Holland Park Road
 
Piccadilly Circus
 
Whitehall
 
Maida Vale
 

What's your favourite nail varnishes from Nails Inc, why not leave a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!