Tuesday 8 July 2014

Barry M Gelly Swatches

Now that I feel I can finally say summer is closely approaching, I felt that it was an appropriate time to dig out my pastel nail polishes and share some of my favourites with you, and coincidently, pretty much all of them happened to be Barry M Gelly's, which only means one thing... A blog post. When it comes to painting my nails I just love it, so trying new colours is something I really enjoy. With nail varnish, I prefer brighter shades to neutral shades anyway, so the Barry M Gelly's are without a doubt, a must have! When painting my nails I'm a one layer girl, I can't do the whole undercoat, two layers and a topcoat because honestly, I'm just too Impatient, so for me it's my perfect match. I don't have many, but the ones I do have, I absolutely swear by them and for £3.99 you seriously can't go wrong! 

 

To purchase Grapefruit click HERE and select gnp8
 
To purchase Plum click HERE and select gnp1
 
To purchase Greenberry click HERE and select gnp12
 
 To purchase Papaya click HERE and select gnp13
 
To purchase Blueberry click HERE and select gnp5
 
To purchase Sugar Apple click HERE and select gnp21

To purchase Guava click HERE and select gnp15

To purchase Dragon Fruit click HERE and select gnp11
 
What's your favourite Barry M Gelly nail varnish, Why not leave a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day, 
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!