Sunday 27 July 2014

My Bucket List

For a while now I've seen people talking about their 'bucket list's' For anyone who doesn't know what a bucket list is, it's basically just a list of things people want to achieve before they die. After reading other peoples, it got me thinking, so I thought id jump on the bandwagon and tell you what my bucket list is. 
 

1) My dream is to be a successful backing dancer. 
2) Speaking of backing dancers, I'd love to meet Danielle Peazer.
3) Seeing people wearing Christian Louboutins makes me sooo jealous and one day I WILL own a pair.
4) Before I die I want to have worked on a beauty counter. 
5) I want to travel the world and visit places such as Bora Bora, The Bahamas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Puerto Rico and many more. 
6) I'd love to live in London, New York or Australia.
7) I want at least 2 children (a boy and a girl) 
8) Getting married will be the happiest day of my life. 
9) Meeting Katy Perry would be a dream. 
10) There's so many people I want to go see live but Chris Brown and Bruno Mars are a must! 
11) I want to experience the festival life.
12) I REALLY want to go skydiving 
13) Speaking of heights, I really want to fly a hot air balloon, Para glide and bungee jump.
14) I'd love to see the Northern lights.
15) I want to visit Niagara Falls on a boat. 
16) Learning to fly a helicopter is something I'd absolutely love! 
17) Riding an Elephant would also be something I'd love to do.
18) I want to meet David Beckham sooo bad! 
19) I also want to meet the whole of One Direction (I know so cliche) 
20) I'd love to make a positive impact on someone's life.
21) I absolutely love Ellen DeGeneres so going to see one of her shows is definitely on my list.
22) Dolphins are one of the cutest animals ever so I'd love to swim with them.
23) After loosing one of my best friends to Cystic Fibrosis, I'd love to raise money to repay them for supporting her and her family throughout her battle.
24) I can be quite a competitive person at times, so id love to have my own a Guinness World Record.
25) I love listening to the Radio when I'm getting ready so I'd love to work on one especially Capital FM with Adam, Max and Marvin. 

What's on your bucket list? Why not comment some of them below or even better, link me your blog posts as I'd love to read them.

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!