Sunday 6 July 2014

First Post - 25 Facts About Me

                                         
For a while now I've considered starting a blog but I've always been so scared, so after months of putting it off I have finally plucked up the courage to create one. In my spare time there's nothing more I love than reading other peoples, so really it makes sense! So let's start off with a 25 facts about me.

1- My full name is Eleanor Rose Lloyd & my nickname is El.
2- I was born on the 10th December 1998, when actually I was due on Christmas Day.
3- I'm a twin. 
4- I love everything associated with beauty and fashion! 
5- My friends and family mean the world to me & honestly, I don't know where I'd be without them.
6- When I was 7 years old I lost a massive part of my life, My grandma.
7- My favourite colour is mint or pink (typical girl)
8- The number 8 happens to be my lucky number & I have no idea why?! 
9- I will never leave the house without lipstick on.
10- I wear fake nails and have done for over a year now.
11- My nails are ALWAYS painted.
12- If I love a song, I will repeat it that much I will eventually get sick of it. 
13- My dream job is to be a successful backing dancer.
14- Speaking of backing dancers, Danielle Peazer is my inspiration.
15- I love going to see people live, I've seen Beyoncé, Katy Perry, One direction (twice), 5 seconds of summer and many more.
16- In my spare time I love reading blogs and watching YouTube videos.
17- Reading books is something I also love doing in my spare time. 
18- I HATE beans!! 
19- Cherry and Watermelon are two of my favourite flavours. 
20- I'm not afraid to speak my mind, being truthful is the way forward. 
21- When I was 11 I lost one of my best friends to Cystic Fibrosis.
22- Twitter and Instagram are my favourite social networking sites. 
23- I'd do ANYTHING to own a pair of Christian Louboutin's.
24- Weirdly, I have a fear of hiccups so drinking Dr. Pepper is a no no!
25- I hate driving over a bridge with water underneath, going in the sea & going on boats!! 

So there you go, my first ever blog post!

Like I said on the 20th fact about me, I'm not afraid to speak my mind, being truthful is the way forward! So if you have any criticism about my blog, don't be afraid to comment any feedback! 

Do you have any interesting facts about yourself, why not comment them below? 
Enjoy your day, 

Eleanor! X










4 comments:

  1. So proud of you Ele, this is going to be incredible!!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for helping me meg, literally wouldn't of known where to start without you! x

      Delete
  2. Awhh, this is great. I'm looking forward to reading some more posts! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!