Wednesday 16 July 2014

Lipstick Swatches (Part 1)

When it comes to makeup, I just love absolutely everything associated with it, and my favourite thing to buy is without a doubt lipstick! For me, I think lipstick just finishes the whole look off and can completely complement a simple outfit. My two favourite shades are pinks and reds, pink because its girly and simple but effective and red because it's bold and very sophisticated.  

So today's blog will be my favourite pink shades and Sundays blog will be my favourite red lipsticks, so let's call this Lipstick Swatches Part 1

                     


                     



From Left to Right:
Tanya Burr - Picnic In The Park
Collection - 2/Pink Shock
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Kate Moss - 101
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss - 28
Elf - Classy
Rimmel Moisture Renew - As You Want Victoria
L'Oreal Color Riche - 371/Pink Passion

What's your favourite pink lipstick to wear, why not leave a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!