Sunday 20 July 2014

Lipstick Swatches (Part 2)

With bolder, darker lipsticks, (especially red) people may feel a bit intimidated as it's so outgoing, but with me if I'm not sure on a lipstick I just wear it around my house and just get used to myself wearing it until I feel completely comfortable. At first I wasn't too sure on red lipstick, but now I love it! So here are some of the ones I love to wear. 


        

        


From Left to Right:
Tanya Burr - Lets Travel The World
Collection Little Mix - Jesy
Collection Little Mix - Leigh-Anne
MUA - Shade 13
ELF - Fearless
ELF - Sociable
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss - 110

What's your favourite red lipstick, why not leave me a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!