Sunday 31 August 2014

Monthly Favourites (Part 2)

If you didn't read my blog post on Wednesday then you won't know why this is 'Monthly Favourites Part 2' but basically I got carried away and wrote far too much so I included 5 monthly favourites on Wednesday and the other 5 on this blog post. So here's some other things I've been loving. 

When It comes to eye shadow I'm a girl who likes to keep it quite natural and tends to stick to warm tones, so I though I'd buy the Sleek Pallet in Au Naturel and for the past 2 months I've been absolutely loving it.
 About a month ago now I won a competition which meant I won loads of The Vintage Cosmetic Company brushes, and they're honestly the some of the best brushes I've ever used. They look so cute on my dressing table and they are amazing quality, I just love the way my makeup looks when I've used them brushes!
 

 
 I think everyone has that 1 foundation they'll always go back to and for me its the L'OrĂ©al true match foundation. Over the past couple of years I've tried loads and loads of different foundations but I've never found one that gives me the same finish, coverage or look as this foundation.


 Another thing that I always go back to is the Barry M Gelly - Sugar Apple I've got over 100 nail varnishes but what ever colour I paint my nails, I'll just immediately want sugar apple back on my nails as I just love the colour sooo much! 

 
The bourjois bronzing powder is probably one of the best things I've ever bought in my life and for £9.99 you honestly can't go wrong. Also, recently I've been loving using it as an eye shadow in the crease of my eye and it's gives it a lot of definition but also a soft subtle look, I know it sounds crazy using a Bronzer as eye shadow but don't knock it until you've tried it. 


 
So there you go, the rest of my monthly favourites. What have you been loving this month, why not leave a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!