Wednesday 6 August 2014

How To Style A Flower Crown In Summer

I've been that busy this week I haven't had the time to write a blog post and because I didn't want to not upload anything, I thought I'd share with you my part of the collaboration I did with Clara - hope you enjoy.

As its slowly approaching summer and the weathers finally starting to pick up, summer clothes and accessories are starting to build up in shops and flower crowns are a big statement at the minute. With flower crowns, they either suite you or they don't and unfortunately for me, I don't think they do... however, I am determined to make one work on myself by the end of summer as I think they can really compliment a simple outfit. But for now I thought I'd leave it to the professionals who can definitely pull them off. So here's some different celebrities wearing a variety of flower crowns. Here's 5 of my favourite.

So lets start with one of my all time favourite actresses, Jennifer Lawrence, I don't think this girl needs any introduction to be honest, because if you don't know who she is, where on earth have you been? Jennifer's wearing a more simple crown with beautiful white flowers and green leaves.


Next there's Olesya Rulin, mostly known as Kelsi from High School Musical, there's no doubt about it, she looks absolutely gorgeous wearing a flower crown. Comparing this flower crown to Jennifer's I think it's a little bit more daring but I love how the pink and purple flowers look together.


Speaking of High School Musical, Vanessa Hudgens is one who also likes to wear a flower crown now and then. This is one of my favourites as I think red flowers really compliment black hair. Furthermore, I also love how she's gone for the beach waves to make her look even more summery.


Even though I'm guessing someone gave Kate this, I thought it would be silly not to give her any recognition as I love this flower crown on her.


I thought I'd leave best till last so here's Una Foden/Healy, for anyone who doesn't know who Una is, she's 1/5 of a very successful band called 'The Saturdays' I absolutely love Una's hair and I think this flower crown really complements the colour of it.


I know I said 5, but there's always room for 1 more, especially if its got anything to do with One Direction. So for anyone who thought it was just girls that can pull off flower crowns, you thought wrong! Because If I'm honest, I think the 1D boys and Tyler did quite a good job, don't you? (Especially Niall)



How do you style a flower crown, why not leave me a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!