Wednesday 13 August 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014

                             
On Sunday 10th August we saw the return of one of the most popular award shows ever, which goes by the name of the Teen Choice Awards. The TCA's come round once a year, and this year it was hosted by Candies. 
                                      The presenters, Tyler Posey and Sarah Hyland 
                          
My Favourite looks -
Which you will see are all girls, because I personally think they stole the show!
 
                             Danielle Peazer,     Kim, Kylie and Kendall,        Lea Mitchele

                               Ariana Grande,         Cher Lloyd,                 Demi Lovato.
 
                           Zendaya and Bella,          Hilary Duff,                 Shay Mitchell.
Best Dressed- 
 
                                        Gregg Sulkin,                             Jana Kramer
 Who stole the show for me -
 
Even though the One Direction boys didn't attend the event because of their tour, they still stole the show for me after they won all 10 Teen Choice Awards they were nominated for!

What was your favourite look from the Teen Choice Awards, why not leave a comment below telling me?
 
Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!