Wednesday 27 August 2014

Monthly Favourites (Part 1)

I know its not the end or the beginning of a month but I thought I'd do my monthly favourites anyway. Some of the things I mention are products that I've not only been loving this month, but are still one of my favourite products after quite a while. 

When I finished writing this blog post I realised how much I'd written with 10 things so I'm going to do a part 1 and part 2 monthly favourites with 5 on each (Part 2 will be up on Sunday!)

Firstly, is the Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm in cherry. Honestly, this has been an absolute life saver over the past couple of weeks because I constantly have dry, chapped lips and no matter what I use on them it's just never worked. So when I tried this I was just amazed and I really can't praise this product enough, you just have to try it!
Before I purchased the L'Oréal Micellar water I just used normal makeup wipes but for the past 2 weeks I've been absolutely loving using it! I honestly don't think I'll even go back to using makeup wipes ever again! Yes makeup wipes are the easy option but I've also seen an improvement in my skin, so personally I'd rather spend 10 minutes taking my makeup off if it's going to improve the look of my skin.

 
When I'm at school I only really wear baby lips or a nice pink lipstick as I think for me, a bright red lip is a bit ott for school, however, over the past six weeks I've pretty much wore Rimmel Kate moss 110 every single day and I just absolutely love how my lips look with it on.
 
 
Again, when I at school, I always wash my hair the night before and let It dry naturally but in these holidays I've been washing it in the morning, spraying a bit of Vo5 Plump it up volumizing spritz in my hair and blow drying it, because my hairs so long it's always flat to my head, so I've been loving the full, volumised look my hair has when I wear it down or even in a pony tail.
 
 
The only game I have on my phone is the Kim Kardashian game and that's simply because I download a game, play on it for few hours and just delete it as I find it boring. However. in these school holidays it's honestly been the cure to my boredom.
 
 
So there you go, my some of my monthly favourites. What have you been loving this month, why not leave a comment below telling me? 

Enjoy your day, 
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!