Sunday 24 August 2014

My Trip To Wembley

For a girl, I enjoy watching rugby way more than I should and I'm definitely not afraid to admit it. I totally blame this on my brother though, as all my life I've grew up watching him play and one of my earliest memories is watching him play rugby

So when I had the opportunity to go and support my local rugby team, Castleford Tigers in the challenge cup final against Leeds Rhinos, I certainly wasn't going to say no, also why wouldn't I want to spend the day in London? The only down side of this was that I had to wake up super early; at a time that's not even classed as a normal to get up at and start the 5 hour journey to Wembley, alot of people who visit or live in London always complain about traffic so I was dreading it however, on the way there we didn't get stuck in any but on the way out of London we did. Even though I went to support Castleford Tigers I was super excited to see Kevin Sinfield (Captain of Leeds Rhinos) on the pitch.

I've been to quite a few concerts over the past 2 years in Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester and I've loved every single one of them and the atmosphere of them all have been amazing, however, at Wembley, the atmosphere was completely different (in a good way of course) and it's definitely an experience I'll never forget. On top of that, I'd be lying if I said I didn't join in with the chants. 

Unfortunately we were defeated by Leeds Rhinos but it didn't stop us from chanting and waving our flags! I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life I certainly will never forget! Here's a few pictures from my trip to Wembley. 

                                         Wembley Way 
      
                                        Wembley Stadium
    

I know this isn't beauty or fashion related, but I haven't done many lifestyle blog post's yet and after today I'm definitely going to do more as personally this has been one of my favourite blog posts to write. 

What's an experience that you'll never forget, why not leave a comment telling me below? 
 
Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!