Sunday 10 August 2014

Michelle Keegan

When it comes to celebrities Michelle Keegan is without a doubt one of my favourites, as she is just perfect. So i thought I'd write a blog post on her just like my Chelsee Healey one but about her collaboration with Lipsy! For anyone who doesn't know who Michelle Keegan is, she just happens to be one of my all time favourite actors on Coronation Street and its fair to say that when she got killed off i was gutted, and since she left it just has been the same.

Recently, Michelle worked with lipsy to create her own clothing line and it's fair to say that the whole range is absolutely gorgeous. Her clothing line launched on the 2nd July but went on sale for the public on the 3rd July and has been a great success. Here's a couple of photos of her in the clothing, also I just had to include pictures of Danielle Peazer in Michelle's lipsy range, as by now, if you read my blog, you should know how obsessed I am with her. I didn't include all of Michelle's range, I just chose a few of my favourites.

 
                      Two of my favourite celebrities in one picture! Both wearing a jumpsuit from the Lipsy range.

Most of the range is mainly classy, elegant dresses so I thought I'd choose a few of my favourites.


I love these two dresses and the playsuit because they are all the same pattern so you've got a few choices to choose from, and just by adding a longer skirt and a slit up the side of the leg, makes it look so much more chic.


In the Michelle Keegan range there is a few black and white items of clothing, which I absolutely love.
 
 
Michelle also has 2 matching sets which consist of a pencil skirt and a top with the same pattern and colour.
 
 
And finally Michelle has included a few items of clothing which are definitely needed if you live in the UK with the constant cold weather. (Thanks Michelle)
 
 
You can't write about Michelle without including her fiancée Mark Wright can you? Well I can't anyway so here they are. Michelle's monochrome bandeau dress is launched on the 13th August.



What's your favourite piece in Michelle's clothing range, why not leave a comment below telling me?

Enjoy your day,
Eleanor! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment - I'll get back to you as soon as possible!